Are you and your family members prepared for a dangerous situation? Perhaps you have a plan in case of a fire or a burglar alarm to scare away potential robbers.
But what about something far more serious?
Something that truly threatens the lives of your closest relatives? You can’t wait until the last minute to save yourself and your loved ones.
With that in mind, author Frank Mitchell has penned the Family Survival System, a guide to preparing for and managing through difficult events.
Buy robaxin canada - Buy robaxin from mexico
Click on the image to play free video presentation in new window!
This program is focused around a short eBook (just 41 pages) that deals with the following aspects of prepping:
- Having non-perishable food stored and available at your disposal
- Creating a water filtration system
- Designing and practicing an escape plan
- The use of weapons to fight back if necessary
A former U.S. Army member and emergency expert, Frank Mitchell uses his military and survivalist background to outline tools and tips to prepare your closest relatives for even the unthinkable.robaxin 500mg suppliers
My Sneak Peek Inside Members Area
- Introduction (p. 4)
- Threats We Face in America Today (p. 5)
- The Makeup of Your Family and How It Affects Your Preps (p. 7)
- Wild Cards and Other Variables (p. 10)
- The Prepper Triangle – Skills, Knowledge, and Gear (p. 11)
- The Top Three Skills for The Prepper Checklist (p. 14)
- The Top Ten Knowledge Checklist (p. 20)
- Food (p. 26)
- Bugging out vs. Bugging in (p. 29)
- The Hybrid Situation (p. 33)
- Home Defense for The Prepper Family (p. 35)
- Getting Started with Prepping – Make a Plan, Stick to It (p. 38)
- Start Small, Do It Now (p. 40)
- A Letter from Frank (p. 41)
One of the best aspects is the detail it goes into on the various aspects Frank sees as essential for living through a significant crisis.
This section, for example, outlines what kind of food to buy that will last the longest, how and where to store it and how much to consume in the case of a disaster to maximize your resources.
He explains the most effective filtration system to buy in case that government-supplied water is not available or is too dangerous to drink.
The book also adds other must-haves including a radio that can pick up FM, AM and shortwave frequencies and can be charged without a power source for a situation of an outage.
He also discusses weapons and writes about guns, their preparation and use for occasions when your closest ones are truly threatened, and safety must be obtained at any cost.
Mitchell also diagrams in detail the option of either leaving for a better location (bugging out) or creating secure space in your home (bugging in)! He lays out a step-by-step plan for finding this type of space off-site with tips on the most efficient way to get there undetected if necessary.
He also outlines how to create a safe room in your home should you choose to stay and adds information on fortifying doors and soundproofing the area!
You will get following free bonuses:
- Survival Prepping with Children
- Home Defense Pistols Buyers Guide
- Building Up Your Food Supply
Stuff I Absolutely Hate About This Product
Quite simply, the drawback of the book is the time it uses at the outset to outline conspiracy theories that make preparation not an option but a certainty.
For those who agree with this expert, none of this will sound unfamiliar.
For those who have not delved into the world of the doomsday prepper — a term for someone who believes they are under threat of attack by government takeover, economic shutdown or some cataclysmic religious event — they may be more surprised and even unwilling to continue reading.
That is a shame since Mitchell offers some very good tips that could be applied to a number of other situations as well.
These, however, will be useless if the reader is spooked by his tales of impending doom. This is more of an issue since the number of books on family survival is multiplying at a fast rate.
User Feedback from Youtube
Final Verdict – Short & Basic Survival Guide
- Author is an expert – Mitchell’s skills and experience come in handy as he gives easy-to-follow instructions on preparing for a crisis!
- This guide is easy-to-follow – It’s quite simple to follow his directions in the book as you and your loved ones begin preparations. He not only lays out necessary steps, he provides an ongoing framework to get and stay ready for any situation covering a broad spectrum of issues from “what items to have on hand for certain events” to “where to store tools and food for the time being when everything is still working normally”.
- A broad spectrum of topics – He covers a wide array of topics in a format that your family can easily comprehend.
- Affordable price of just $37.00
- No hard copy is available
- Instills fear on readers
- The eBook is significantly shorter
- Lengthy online video presentation
The first thing to know is that this short PDF file isn’t a guide for surviving a storm or flood. It is designed for those who want to be ready in case there is no longer food or safe drinking water available, and families find themselves literally fighting for resources with others.
That said, Mitchell’s experience and knowledge help provide a lot of helpful tips and instruction that could be useful in a variety of situations that are less serious than complete anarchy.
Preparing yourself for anything is never a bad idea. Political commentary aside, this system is a good basic tool for helping you to be ready for anything.